FW: FWD: MUSLIM PEACE

[This looks fake. Politically staged.]


Subject: MUSLIM PEACE



DEMONSTRATION


I double checked SNOPES.COM?? TRUE
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp


This was a demonstration against a Scandinavian article written about Muslims in February 2006. Some of them were deported by England’s House of Commons. The photos are real and accurate go to snopes .com to read about! It?s scary!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over! ?

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know! These pictures are of













Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."





Why would anyone think

that we should be at war

with such nice, peaceful Moslems?!

2 comments:

An Atheist From Behind the Orange Curtain said...

It's good that you posted this. No doubt this doesn't speak for all Muslims, but it does scare me even if it is a minority of them. It doesn't surprise me either that U.S. media doesn't post stuff like this, especially since they're so PC and some are even scared themselves.

Anonymous said...

I knew the Metin2 gold so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the Metin2 yang that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the Cheap metin2 yang together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to Buy metin2 gold more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some Cheap metin2 gold as the gifts to encourage me.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.